PHYSICAL MODEL :
- The fluctuations that occur on the crane’s boom due to action of the forces in operation.
- Real cable behaviour.
- Realistic response to collisions
- Hoisting system, brakes and limit switches slowdowns are fully simulated.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS :
- Weather conditions: wind, rain, fog…
- Work with artificial light
- Safe Load Indicator
MACHINERY MALFUNCTION, ALSO INJECTED BY THE INSTRUCTOR AT RUN TIME :
MAIN FUNCTIONS :
- Building of an immersive environment based on “Virtual Reality” Techniques analogous to the real environment of a workspace of tower crane.
- The operators will handle the control, feel the movements, and hear the sounds due to the operations performed and they will see the workspace as if they were on the workspace of a tower crane.
- The simulator provides a real mechanical control panel and a system that provides visual and audio effects at start-up and stop sequences.
HIGH PERFORMANCE SIMULATOR :
- Virtual settings with real digitized images
- 3D graphic models of high quality
- Projection system with tracker
- Playing a real sound of the crane during the simulation
- Using real controls of the tower crane
- Mathematical model designed from real cranes
INSTURUCTIONAL DESIGN :
- Multimedia teaching material integrated in the 3D training system
- Exercises handbook
- Operators’ databases system
- Tracking system of the learning programmed for each learner
- Reports, summaries, etc.
- Guided practices by sound messages and on the simulator screen
- Register of non-allowed operations and dangerous operations