- Cabin atop a 2 to 6DOF platform
- Real operation console
- Real steering wheel
- Driving pedals
- Instructor’s console with full control over the simulation
- Digital sound effects from real environment
- Projection system with 2 to 5 high resolution screens
- Weather conditions: wind, rain, fog…
- Work with artificial light
- Realistic response to collisions
- Work with unbalanced loads
- Realistic soil and terrain dynamics: mass, inertial properties and collisions affect machine behaviour
MACHINERY MALFUNCTION, ALSO INJECTED BY THE INSTRUCTOR AT RUN TIME :
- Braking retarder system
- Theory module
- Real start-up and stop sequence
- Driving around the work environment.
- Loading into and discharging from bucket
- Automatic gearbox
- Accurately simulated vehicle drive train
- Response of the machinery to the load
- On screen information for user and instructor
- Information window with the state and position of the machinery and operation commands
REPORTS AT THE INSTRUCTOR’S CONSOLE :
- Starting and ending time
- Time length
- Finished exercises
- Control handling log
- Velocity log
- Collision log
- Dangerous manoeuvres log
- High quality images, generated in real time.
- 3D graphics.
- Picture textures from a real facility.
- External views displaying machine parameters.
- Heads-Up Display showing information about positions and machine parameters.