- Cabin atop a 2 to 6DOF platform
- Real operation console
- Real steering wheel
- Driving pedals
- Instructor’s console with full control over the simulation
- Projection system with 2 to 4 high resolution screens
- Digital sound effects from real environment
- Weather conditions: wind, rain, fog…
- Work with artificial light
- Realistic response to collisions
- Work with unbalanced loads
- Machinery malfunction
- Real startup and stop sequence
- Loading into and discharging from trailer
- Work with shelves, racks and bulk loads
- Loads movement along the facilities
- Automatic gearbox and manual
- Response of the machinery to the load
- On screen information for user and instructor
- Information window with the state and position of the machinery and operation commands
REPORTS AT THE INSTRUCTOR’S CONSOLE
- Starting and ending time
- Time length
- Finished exercises
- Velocity log
- Collision log
- Dangerous maneuvers log
- High quality images, generated in real time.
- 3D graphics.
- Picture textures from a real facility.
- External views displaying machine parameters.
- Stereoscopic mode.
- Heads-Up Display showing information about positions and crane parameters.