- Real operation console
- Cabin atop a 2 to 6DOF platform
- Driving pedals
- Instructor’s console with full control over the simulation
- Digital sound effects from real environment
- Projection system with 2 to 5 high resolution screens
SPECIAL CONDITIONS :
- Weather conditions: wind, rain, fog…
- Work with artificial light
- Realistic response to collisions
- Realistic soil and terrain dynamics: soil mass, digging forces, inertial properties and collisions affect
- machine behavior.
MACHINERY MALFUNCTION, ALSO INJECTED BY THE INSTRUCTOR AT RUN TIME :
MAIN FUNCTIONS :
- Theory module.
- Real start-up and stop sequence
- Driving around the work environment.
- Loading into trucks
- Trench excavation
- Ramp building
- Accurately simulated vehicle drive train
- Automatic gearbox and manual
- Response of the machinery to the load
- On screen information for user and instructor
- Information window with the state and position of the machinery and operation commands.
REPORTS AT THE INSTRUCTOR’S CONSOLE :
- Starting and ending time
- Time length
- Finished exercises
- Control handling log
- Velocity log
- Collision log
- Dangerous manoeuvres log
VISUALIZATION SYSTEM :
- High quality images, generated in real time.
- 3D graphics.
- Picture textures from a real facility.
- External views displaying machine parameters.
- Heads-Up Display showing information about positions and machine parameters.