- Sharp and visually accurate 210° ﬁeld-of-view on Full HD LED displays create an immersive driving environment that combines the look and feel of a real vehicle.
- State-of-the-art software delivers sharp visuals and crisp images to enhance learning objectives.
- Force-loaded steering provides real-time feedback to augment muscle memory in situations such as
- a tire blowing, hitting the curb or sloshing liquid loads
- Drive Safely and Reduce Accidents
- Fuel Efficient with Economic Driving
- Simulation Based Training Reduces Vehicle Costs
- Professional Development Equals Better Driver
- Retention Performance
- Flexibility in delivery and ownership
Adjustable Seat, Seat Belt, Instrumentation Cluster, Dashboard, Combination Switch, Electronic Steering Unit, ABC Pedal Assembly, Gear Assembly, Handbrake.
Full HD LED TV, High Conﬁguration Computer System, 2.1 or 5.1 Sound System, Camera, Printer, UPS, ECU.
210 degree driver view, 3D visual environment, Stereophonic representation of surrounding traffic noise and vocal messages Driver Training Attributes
17 lessons on vehicle control skills such as starting and stopping the engine, Driving off and Stopping, Two different Steering Techniques, Gear Changing, Lane Changing, Overtaking and Passing, Driving in Reverse Gear, Parallel Parking and Bay Parking. The emphasis is on scanning techniques where to look and use of indicators, the order of actions, use of controls, and on extensive practice to ensure that all vehicle control tasks become automated, so the trainee can focus more on the surrounding traffic. Also included hill start and stop.
21 lessons on scanning techniques when approaching in intersection and turning left /right /driving straight on, merging, negotiating small and larger roundabouts (ﬁrst, second and third exit), Priority rules when approaching intersections, Driving on and crossing dual carriageways, Entering and Existing Highways, Driving on Rural Roads, Speed Limits, Driving in Urban Environments, Traffic Lights, Extensive Practice with negotiating intersections with traffic and different priority rules.
9 lessons on driving in Fog, Being blinded by Sunlight, Night Driving, Rain Driving, Driving on an Icy Road, Driving in Snow.
SAFETY AWARENESS TRAINING
5 lessons on measurement of brake reaction time and braking distance, Eco driving, Simulation of Effects of Alcohol on Driving, and awareness of effects of distractions such as texting and driving
13 simulations where the driver can drive freely through a set of 13 databases.
Three Screen Simulator, Metal body cabin, Customized Color Option, Feature Expandable Design