PHYSICAL MODEL INCLUDES THE SIMULATION OF :
- The multiple parts-of-line and joints of the machine.
- The fluctuations that occur on the crane’s boom due to action of the forces in operation.
- The cable behaviour, based on pulleys. Collision and contact between the hook and cables.
- The Hoisting system, brakes and limit switches slowdowns are fully simulated.
- The structural vibration and deformation
- The main accelerations and movements that are perceived in the cab.
- Realistic force feedback from the cargo hook.
- Load Moment Indicator and Safe Load Indicator simulation
- Cabin atop a 3 to 6DOF platform
- Real operation console
- Instructor’s console with full control over the simulation
- Digital sound effects from the real environment
- Projection system with three high resolution screens
SPECIAL CONDITIONS :
- Simulation of bridge crashes with objects in the terminal
- Weather conditions: rain, wind, fog…
- Realistic response to collisions
- Machinery malfunctions, also injected by the instructor at run-time
REPORTS AT THE INSTRUCTOR’S CONSOLE :
- Starting and ending time
- Time length
- Finished exercises
- Velocity log
- Collision log
- Dangerous manoeuvres log
VISUALIZATION SYSTEM :
- High quality images, generated in real time
- 3D graphics
- Picture textures from a real environment
- LMI/SLI functional indicator.
- Heads-Up Display showing information about positions and crane parameters